No products in the cart.
Terms and Conditions
- We are not an allergy free kitchen. If you, or the person you are buying for, have food allergies, we recommend you do NOT consume our cupcakes.
- We do not require a signature at delivery. So please, be sure the recipient is available to receive their gift. If no one is available to receive their gift, the driver will attempt to find a concierge, office or neighbor to receive the delivery. If that is not possible, we will leave the delivery. If we have to leave the delivery, we will make every attempt to contact you and/or the recipient to let you know a perishable delivery has been made. Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for deliveries once they are out of our possession.
- Our goodies are packed in attractive window boxes for beautiful gift giving. They do not come in a shipping box, and are not designed to be left out in the elements. During the warmer weather, perishable products melt quickly. Please make sure someone is available to accept the delivery. We are not responsible for melted treats if no one was available to accept.
- Please double check the address and specific instructions you give us. We are not responsible for inaccurate instructions.
- VA, DC traffic can be unpredictable. We will do our best but specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We deliver Monday thru Saturday from 9am-5pm, but please note: Holidays, Weekends and/or extreme weather conditions can cause deliveries to vary throughout the day. If you need your delivery at a specific time, we are happy to accomodate. Please call or email before placing your order to confirm that time is available.
- Refund Policy: Orders cancelled from within 30 days to 7 days notice are refunded 50%. Orders cancelled with less than 7 days notice cannot be refunded. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and the best local eats around. The Cupcake Delivers will issue a refund for any incorrect order or errors made by The Cupcake Delivers. Paypal has recently changed their transaction terms. All transactions that are refunded through paypal are charged .30 fee. Unfortunately we have to pass that .30 fee onto our customers for any transactions refunded through paypal.
- In the rare event an item is out of stock, an item of equal or greater value will be substituted. In the rare event we feel an item is not of the highest quality, it will be replaced with an item of equal or greater value.
- For weddings and other large events, 50% non-refundable deposit due to secure your date. Balance due 30 days before your scheduled event. Unpaid balances past 30 days will be considered cancellation.
BE NICE OR GET OUT. The Cupcake Delivers treats our customers with respect. We expect the same in return. In the words of the Texas Ranger Captain Call “I hate rude behavior in a man, I won’t tolerate it.” (Bonus points if you know the movie that quote is from! Email us the answer for a coupon for 10% off your cart. Not valid with other offers.)