No products in the cart.
The Cupcake Delivers was founded in 2010 by Jessica Baer, after working for 20 years in the natural foods industry with Whole Foods Market. With her family as her inspiration, and the passion to create the BEST cupcakes you have ever eaten, The Cupcake Delivers quickly turned into a full time business. Thanks to the love and devotion of our happy customers, we are proud to expand into Nationwide shipping!
About The Cupcake Delivers
The Cupcake Delivers now bakes and delivers cupcakes for all occasions, balloons, delicious cakes, cake pops, gourmet chocolate covered smores, marshmallow pops, and Oreos. We Deliver in Virginia, and Washington DC for client gifts, weddings, corporate and realtor services, catering special events, family reunions, baby showers, bachelorette parties, office parties, and any other event that may have a sweet tooth.
BE NICE OR GET OUT. The Cupcake Delivers treats our customers with respect. We expect the same in return. In the words of the Texas Ranger Captain Call “I hate rude behavior in a man, I won’t tolerate it.” (Bonus points if you know the movie that quote is from! Email us the answer for a coupon for 10% off your cart. Not valid with other offers.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you ship your cupcakes? Our Cupcakes are much larger than regular cupcakes. They have a lot more icing too! This makes them extremely difficult to ship. We’ve been working on it though and are just weeks away from launching shipping!
- Can you make a special flavor or design for me? We’d love to. Contact our artist directly by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Send a picture of what you would like, or ask a question and we’ll take care of the rest! Custom pricing is based on your individual order.
- Do you have display stands?We do have a large display stand that fits 100 of our cupcakes and is available for rent. If you need something else, let us know and we’ll see what we can do to get what you need.
- Can I pick up my cupcakes?Right now we are delivery only. We can however meet you somewhere if it works into our route.
- Can I buy cupcakes by the each?Minimum order is $30/cart for a delivery. Feel free to mix and match 6 packs, dozens of cupcakes, oreos, smores and other goodies!
- Can you deliver cupcakes to my child who is away at college?Yes! We deliver cupcakes to George Mason University. We also deliver to Northern Virginia Community College as well as American University. Please make sure we have a contact phone number for the recipient as well as their mailbox number if they have one.
- I need a cupcake delivery to Fairfax Hospital. Can you do that? Sure! We deliver to Fairfax Hospital, Fair Oaks Hospital, Reston Hospital, Inova Alexandria Hospital, and Virginia Hospital Center in Arlington. Also we deliver to GW Hospital in Washington DC, Georgetown Hospital and Sibley Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Do you deliver to hotels?Yes! Just make sure we have the person’s name. Hotels receive the delivery at the front desk and hold it for your recipient.
- When do you make your cupcakes? We make all of our Cupcakes by hand, fresh everyday!
- What to do if I have leftovers? Save your cupcakes in the freezer! (In the rare event there are any left) Do not refrigerate them. They will dry out. You can keep them in the freezer for a week.
- Can I rent a cupcake tower? We have a display unit available that fits up to 100 of our cupcakes.
- I’m having a party and need my cupcakes by a certain time. Can you do that?Yes! We will aim for delivering ahead of time to make sure they arrive when needed. BUT, you must contact us ahead of time to make sure that day and time is available.
- Where do you deliver to? In short, we deliver in a maximum 25 mile radius from our location in Fairfax, VA. Here is a general list of some areas we deliver to! Northern Virginia: Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Falls Church, Manassas, Springfield, Clifton, Centreville, Chantilly, Reston, Herndon, Tysons, Vienna, Burke, Sterling, Ashburn, South Riding, Mclean, Bristow, Great Falls. Washington DC: DC Metro Area
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We are not an allergy free kitchen. If you have food allergies, we recommend you do NOT consume our cupcakes.
- Please specify your delivery date at Checkout
- Local deliveries start at $15 and are based on distance. The checkout feature is equipped to calculate the delivery fee for you when you enter the recipient address
- Same Day Delivery is available for an additional fee of $15
- Minimum order for Delivery is $30
- We do not require a signature at delivery. So please, be sure the recipient is available to receive their gift. If no one is available to receive their gift, the driver will attempt to find a concierge, office or neighbor to receive the delivery. If that is not possible, we will leave the delivery. If we have to leave the delivery, we will make every attempt to contact you and/or the recipient to let you know a perishable delivery has been made. Please understand that we cannot be held responsible for deliveries once they are out of our possession.
- During the summer, perishable products melt quickly. Please make sure someone is available to accept the delivery. We are not responsible for melted treats if no one was available to accept.
- Please double check the address and specific instructions you give us. We are not responsible for inaccurate instructions.
- VA, DC traffic can be unpredictable. We will do our best but specific delivery times cannot be guaranteed. We deliver Monday thru Saturday from 9am-5pm, but please note: Holidays, Weekends and/or extreme weather conditions can cause deliveries to vary throughout the day. If you need your delivery at a specific time, we are happy to accomodate. Please call or email before placing your order to confirm that time is available.
- Refund Policy: Orders cancelled from within 30 days to 7 days notice are refunded 50%. Orders cancelled with less than 7 days notice cannot be refunded. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and the best local eats around. The Cupcake Delivers will issue a refund for any incorrect order or errors made by The Cupcake Delivers.
- For weddings and other large events, 50% non-refundable deposit due to secure your date. Balance due 30 days before your scheduled event. Unpaid balances past 30 days will be considered cancellation.
- We are a Certified Business in the State of Virginia
- Our kitchen is Approved and Certified by the United States Department of Agriculture.
WE BELIEVE IN GIVING BACK
Nominate your HOMETOWN HERO on our Facebook Page.
Do you know someone special that inspires you or really makes a difference in their Community helping others? We want to hear about them! May even select THEM as a HOMETOWN HERO and feature their story on our page! PLUS, if selected, we’ll deliver a dozen cupcakes to them for FREE!
For all Donation Requests for Cupcakes, Raffle Prizes, Etc. please use our Contact Page.
Some of our Previous Hometown Heroes!
- Fairfax County Police Department
- Arlington County Fire Department
- Make A Wish Foundation
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Caring Kids Cards
- Katie Young
- SPCA of Northern Virginia